Solar Power Plants
Solar Power Plants convert sunlight into electricity either directly through the use of Photovoltaic (PV) cells. Solar Power Plants come in a variety of forms with each using discretely different techniques to harness the power of the sun. PV power plants use large areas of photovoltaic cells to directly convert sunlight into usable electricity.
Innolia Energy has proven solutions using its own BIS-approved panels, in-house technology development and EPC contractors to design, install and commission large Solar Power Plants (upto 100MW) with the highest quality and reliability.
- Mitigates negative impact on the environment
- Substantially reduces annual energy bills in all settings (industrial, commercial, residential)
- Applicable in all environments without the need for existing infrastructure
- Highly reliable energy source with minimal outage issues
Innolia’s Solar Power Plant System
- BIS approved Solar Modules
- Inverter solutions (Growatt, SME, Hitachi)
- Structures, Switch Gears, Monitoring Systems
- Lithium Battery Modules
- In-house battery pack modules manufacturing
- Proprietary BMS Technology for lasting performance