Drive the world with clean fuel
E-Rickshaw is gaining popularity due to its cost-effective, easy-to-operate and eco-friendly features across the globe. Since 2011, it has been making a revolutionary impact in India. Unlike the traditional rickshaw, this innovative concept of covering a short distance is operated by a battery, and doesn’t require human efforts. Electric Loaders or Goods carriers are a fantastic option for small and medium businesses, which enable them to save huge money due to the low running costs of electrics. It can be used as following way.
- For transportation of material
- Delivery Cart
- Vending Cart
- Can be used as garbage collector.
Benefits of E-Loader :
- Comfortable seating and back support for convenient driving
- Economical in range
- Top Speed upto 25Km/hr, with high power.
- Higher capacity of battery pack.
- GPS Monitoring and Control
- Android based systems for battery and EV health monitoring.
Comparative Economics :
- A lithium battery gives higher life approx 5 years as compared to lead acid.
- Hence, the capital expenditure is Rs. 44/- per day.
- One charge can run for about 70 kms.
- The cycle-rickshaw is low on maintenance but makes limited economic contribution to the owner
- Amongst the three last-mile connectivity options, the E-Rickshaw makes the highest economic contribution to its owner.
Government Support :
- NEMMP 2020 and FAME – INDIA schemes shows that the Central Government is committed to support the nascent industry for long term, implying certainty for all stakeholders.
- The E Rickshaws are now eligible for funding at concessional rate of interest under the Mudra scheme.
- The Central Government has reduced Central Excise to 6% on E Rickshaws.
- The Delhi Government has announced a subsidy of Rs. 15000 per E Rickshaw.
- The Maharashtra Government has waived Registration charges on E -Rickshaws.
- Several State Governments have waived VAT on E Rickshaws.
- Several State Governments have reduced VAT as well as Road Tax on the E Rickshaws.