Drive the world with clean fuel
Since 2015, battery-powered rickshaw sales have been growing at 20% annually, replacing cycle rickshaws. INNOLIA ENERGY launched new range of electric three wheelers. Powered by the Lithium-ion technology, it offers increased savings, superior ride quality and best-in-class comfort for drivers and passengers, along with zero emission technology, for a better tomorrow.
Benefits of E-Rickshaws :
- Comfortable seating and back support for convenient driving
- Driver cabin is stylish and spacious
- Superstructure is reliable and robust
- Advanced air intake system
- Passenger seats are well cushioned and more headroom space for passenger comfort
- Economical in range
- GPS Monitoring and Control
- Android based systems for battery and EV health monitoring.
Comparative Economics :
- A lithium battery gives higher life approx 5 years as compared to lead acid.
- The capital expenditure is Rs. 44/- per day.
- One charge can run for about 70 kms.
- The cycle-rickshaw is low on maintenance but makes limited economic contribution to the owner
- Amongst the three last-mile connectivity options, the E-Rickshaw makes the highest economic contribution to its owner.
- It is the most convenient and economical option for the passengers as well.
Government Support :
- NEMMP 2020 and FAME – INDIA schemes shows that the Central Government is committed to support the nascent industry for long term, implying certainty for all stakeholders.
- The E Rickshaws are now eligible for funding at concessional rate of interest under the Mudra scheme.
- The Central Government has reduced Central Excise to 6% on E Rickshaws.
- The Delhi Government has announced a subsidy of Rs. 15000 per E Rickshaw.
- The Maharashtra Government has waived Registration charges on E -Rickshaws.
- Several State Governments have waived VAT on E Rickshaws.
- Several State Governments have reduced VAT as well as Road Tax on the E Rickshaws.
- Gradually, all State Governments are moving towards zero VAT and Road Tax.